The Share Your Story Video Challenge Grant provides funding to nonprofit organizations located in Leon County who are currently serving Low-to-Moderate Income (LMI) members of the community. This is your opportunity to tell your story for how your organization demonstrates supporting this community population.
Grant Amount $1,000 per organization
The Community Foundation of North Florida partners with Prime Meridian Bank to offer ten $1,000 unrestricted operations grants to organizations who are serving LMI members of the community.
1. This grant opportunity is limited to nonprofit organizations located in Leon County and who are currently serving LMI members of the community.
2. All grants must be made for charitable, religious, scientific, literary, or educational purposes to any organization that is described in Code Section 170(c)(2), 501(c)(3), 2055(a)(2) or 2522(a)(2) (except for private foundations as defined by Code Section 509(a)) ("qualified organization"). Qualified organizations also include schools, religious institutions, or government agencies located in the Big Bend area.
1. Do not exceed 60 seconds.
2. Include at least one story of impact that demonstrates how your organization serves LMI community members.
3. Post on your organization’s Facebook page and made “public” so that it can be shared.
4. Tag the Community Foundation @CommunityFoundationofNorthFlorida and Prime Meridian Bank @PrimeMeridianBankCapitalCircleNE.
5. No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this challenge unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this purpose. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
Be sure the video message is clear as to how your organization serves LMI community members.
• The story you tell is impactful as to how your organization serves LMI community members.
• The story through spoken and/or written words on screen, includes impact numbers, such as numbers served.
• Shoot on location, if possible.
• Use a microphone, if possible.
• Be aware of background sounds – traffic, crowds, etc. – that can compete with recording.
• Shoot horizontally so that it is optimal for social media sharing.
VIDEO UPLOAD & INSTRUCTIONS
VIDEO RELEASE WAIVER
I hereby authorize and consent that The Community Foundation of North Florida, a not-for-profit corporation, its legal representatives, successors or assigns shall have the absolute right to copyright, publish, use, or assign any and all photographic portraits or pictures, television spots, movie films, videotapes and/or sound recordings, or any part thereof, they have taken or made of me on this date or in which I may be included, name or other biographical data, in whole or in part, whether apart from or in connection with, illustrative or written printed matter, story or news item, motion pictures, internet usage, television or radio spots, or for publicity, advertising or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or my real or fictitious biographical data, or in reproduction thereof in color or otherwise in any media now known or hereby created.
I hereby waive all claims for any compensation for such use or for damages other than as set forth herein.
I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the advertising copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. I acknowledge that there is no obligation to use any material authorized by me hereunder.
I hereby warrant that I am of full age and have every right to contract in my own name in the above regard.