Benefits for Your Clients
- The Community Foundation accepts a variety of gift types that your clients can give today or in the future.
- Giving through the Community Foundation allows the opportunity for your clients to support an existing fund or create a named fund of their own.
- With strong community knowledge, our experienced staff can help your clients research various nonprofit organizations they wish to support that best fit their philanthropic intentions.
- Gifts can be placed into an endowment fund that is invested over time or used to establish a fully expendable fund.
- The Community Foundation handles the administrative details so that your clients can focus on pursuing their charitable intents.
- The Community Foundation has an outstanding reputation of stewardship and exceptional donor services.
Ways Your Clients Can Give
The Community Foundation accepts a variety of gift types that your clients can give today or in the future.
Community Foundation Fund vs. Private Foundation
The Community Foundation of North Florida offers a personal, local, and flexible approach to charitable giving. Our services allow for donors to achieve their charitable giving goals with the value of a low cost. The Community Foundation is a great option for a Private Foundation that may be seeking to reduce the costs of operating.