- The Community Foundation accepts a variety of gift types that clients can give today or in the future.
- Giving through the Community Foundation allows the opportunity for clients to support an existing fund or create a named fund of their own.
- With strong community knowledge, our experienced staff can help your clients research what nonprofit organizations they wish to support.
- Gifts can be placed into an endowment fund that is invested over time or used to establish a fully expendable fund.
- With strong community knowledge, our experienced staff can assist your clients in determining nonprofit organizations that best fit their philanthropic intentions.
- The Community Foundation handles the administrative details so that your client can focus on pursuing their charitable intents.
- The Community Foundation has an outstanding reputation of stewardship and exceptional donor services.
The Community Foundation accepts a variety of gift types that your clients can give today or in the future.
The Community Foundation of North Florida offers a personal, local, and flexible approach to giving. Our services allow for donors to achieve their charitable giving goals with the value of a low cost. The Community Foundation is a great option for a Private Foundation that may be seeking to reduce the costs of operating.