Position Title: Philanthropic Engagement Associate
About CFNF: At the Community Foundation of North Florida (CFNF), we believe in the power of philanthropy to drive positive change in our community. We are looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our team. If you are a storyteller at heart, thrive on building meaningful connections, and want to make a lasting impact, this could be the perfect role for you.
Building Impactful Connections
- Collaborate with our dedicated team and provide leadership in sharing compelling stories of how philanthropy impacts our community and supporting our donor’s goals.
- Co-create and lead engaging events and educational experiences that foster donor relationships and inform donors about community needs.
- Assist in the production of our quarterly fund statements and annual report.
- Engage with community stakeholders, take a leadership role in advancing the mission and goals of CFNF, and identify opportunities for collaboration and growth.
Donor Relations and Development
- Serve as a steward for a portfolio of donor-advised and agency endowment fundholders, offering exceptional customer service and take the lead in providing hands-on support to help them achieve their philanthropic goals.
- Take the initiative to identify and nurture prospective donor relationships and diverse types of gifts to enhance the Foundation’s community impact.
- Champion the value proposition of our foundation, showcasing the benefits of engaged philanthropy through personalized connections.
- Lead and manage the growth of the Foundation’s Legacy Society.
Additional Responsibilities: This job description outlines the core responsibilities of the role but is not exhaustive. You will be called upon to take the lead in supporting the foundation in various other tasks to help us achieve our goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and preferably 3-5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for philanthropy and community impact.
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in donor relations and fundraising principles is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Work Environment: This position reports to the President/CEO, is based in an office setting with private offices, and has a flexible work environment.
Compensation Package: This is a full-time exempt position. CFNF offers a competitive benefits package including paid time off, retirement contribution, and medical insurance. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Why Join Us: By joining our team, you will take a leadership role in facilitating positive change in our community through the power of philanthropy. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with inspiring donors, share impactful stories, and contribute to our foundation’s growth and influence.
If you are ready to make a difference and are excited about the prospect of engaging with our wonderful donors, we encourage you to apply and be part of our passionate team dedicated to building a brighter future for our community. Together, we can create lasting change.
Apply Now: To be considered for this position, send a cover letter, and resume to Katrina Rolle at firstname.lastname@example.org.